Today we’ll cook Snickers Cheesecake Cake!
5 servings 3,5 hour 30min 650 kcal per serving
We will need the following ingredients
- 2 (8-oz.) packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 c granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 16 “fun size” snickers candy bars, chopped (2 cups total)
- 1 3/4 c all-purpose flour
- 2 c sugar
- 3/4 c good unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 c buttermilk
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 2 extra-large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tsp. McCormick® vanilla extract
- 1 c freshly brewed hot coffee (can substitute hot water)
- 1 (12-oz.) package milk chocolate morsels
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 9 fun size Snickers bars
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/2 c milk
Whipped Cream (I used Cool Whip®)
- 4 extra Snickers® bars, chopped for garnish
Instructions Snickers Cheesecake
Place cream cheese into bowl of stand mixer. Mix on medium-low speed for 30 seconds. Add in sugar and eggs and beat until smooth.
Remove bowl from stand and stir in chopped candy bars by hand.
Stuff face full of chopped snickers pieces and tell no one. Ever.
Prepare an 8-inch springform pan by spraying with bakers spray and lining with parchment.
Pour the filling into the pan and bake until set, 35-40 minutes at 325 degrees.
Set the pie on a wire rack and let it cool completely.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before assembling cake.
- Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into the bowl and mix until combined.
- In another bowl, combine the buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry. With mixer still on low, add the coffee and stir just to combine, scraping the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake for 35 to 40 minutes at 350, until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool in the pans for 30 minutes, then turn them out onto a cooling rack and cool completely.
- (I prepared my cakes in two 8in round cake pans)
- Pour water to depth of 3 inches into bottom of a double boiler (or medium pan) over medium-high heat, and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to medium; place chocolate and salt in top of double boiler (or medium pan) over simmering water.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until melted.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and stir constantly for 1 to 2 minutes or until blended and smooth. Remove from heat; add butter and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Melt Snickers bars with 1 stick butter in a saucepan over very low heat. (about five minutes) Once melted, remove from heat and add confectioners sugar (starting with 3 cups and adding more only if frosting seems to runny) then the milk.
- Whisk until smooth.