Today we’ll cook Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- COURSE: BREAKFAST
- CUISINE: AMERICAN
- SERVINGS: 12 MUFFINS
- CALORIES: 225 KCAL
- 1 cup (125g) Baker’s Corner All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup (80g) Millville Rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoon Baker’s Corner Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baker’s Corner Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 2 bananas medium
- ½ cup (120g) SimplyNature Organic Peanut Butter, natural
- ¼ cup (85g) Specially Selected Raw Honey
- ½ cup (140g) Friendly Farms Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup (60mL) Friendly Farms Organic Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (125g) Baker’s Corner Confectioners Sugar
- 1-3 tablespoons FriendlyFarms Organic Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a medium bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
In another bowl, mash bananas then add peanut butter, honey, Greek yogurt, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
Line the muffin tin with liners and evenly pour mixture into the cups.
Bake for 14-18 minutes. If you gently touch the top of the muffin it should spring back when done.
Combine the confectioner’s sugar and almond milk in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth and creamy.
When muffins are cool, top muffins with almond milk glaze.