Today we’ll cook GRANDMA’S CUCUMBER SALAD
4 servings 6 hour 10 min 160 kcal per serving
Salad GRANDMA’S CUCUMBER is very simple but requires brew because it will take a long time to soak up all the gravy juice!
We will need the following ingredients
- 2 cucumber
- 2 small onions
- spoon of green pepper
- garlic, chopped
- 50 grams of table vinegar
- 250 grams of table water
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking process GRANDMA’S CUCUMBER SALAD
- Take a bowl, add the table water, add table vinegar, sugar, salt, ground pepper, mix it thoroughly
- Add our sliced cucumber, onions cut into rings, garlic, and red pepper, all this is mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate 6 hours.
- After that you can serve to the table.