Today we’ll cook Creamy Southern Smothered Chicken
6-8 servings 50 min 230 kcal per serving
|6 chicken thighs||1 cup cheddar cheese, grated||1 cup red pepper flakes|
|1 cans condensed cream of cheddar soup||5 cloves garlic||salt, ground pepper, to taste|
|3 can condensed cream of herbed chicken||1 teaspoon onion powder||Bacon for garnish|
|1/2 cups milk||1 teaspoon paprika|
We will need the following ingredients
- In a large bowl, pour out the chicken soups, add the milk, and the dried cheddar cheese whisk until smooth.
- Add the garlic, onion, and paprika
- Put the rice in a bowl for baking, lubricate it with butter so that the dish is not fried
- Put chicken thighs on top
- Pour out our cooked sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and put the dish for 40-45 minutes
- Remove from oven and serve hot.